The documents of the Reception Commission of O.M. Beketov National University of Urban Economy in Kharkiv can be found at Abiturient website.
Requirements for educational level of entrants
In training for the educational qualification of Bachelor accepted the persons with secondary education.
Training for the educational qualification of Specialists is to those who have received Bachelor education level.
Training for the educational qualification of Master is to those who received education and qualification level of bachelor or specialist.
University accepts at the first course (with a short term study) or the second (third) year (with normative term study on vacancies) persons who received education level of junior specialist, for education and qualification of Bachelor provided entry to related direction of which is determined according to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on June 20, 2007 № 839 "On approving the list of occupations that are trained in higher education for the qualification of Junior Specialist.
University has the right to education of persons who have received basic or higher education, for education and qualification of Bachelor after another field of study within the licensed number of seats to be filled in accordance with the Rules of admission.
Entrants submit an application for participation in the competitive selection to University(hereinafter - the application) in paper or electronic form. Application is submitted in paper form entrant personally to the Admission Committee.
Entrant may submit an application (applications) in paper or electronic form no more than five universities in Ukraine and no more than three areas of training (three specialty) in each of them.
Applications to higher education on a direction of (speciality) in different forms of training given by an entrant alone, but considered the fact of submitting a claim. The fact that every application in paper form (showing the original or copies of the documents attached to the application) is registered by an authorized person at Admissions Committee Unified database immediately when making the application.
The application registered in a Unified database, can be reversed by University based on the decision Admissions Committee until the applicant inclusion in the lists of recommended enrollment for studies allowance provided technical errors when entering relevant data to a Unified base, as evidenced by an act admitted a mistake formed in a Unified database.
Canceled application is considered filed, and the fact of such submission shall be canceled in a Unified database.
The application indicates incoming direction (if admission to training for the educational qualification of Bachelor) or speciality (if admission to training for the educational qualification of specialists, master) and learning form.
During application in paper form entrant presents personally:
- A document certifying identity and citizenship (under Article 5 of the Law of Ukraine "On Citizenship of Ukraine"),
- Military ID or certificate of postscript to the military commissariat,
- Birth Certificate - for persons age do not have a passport or other document which certifies the identity and citizenship;
- document of state standard (original) previously acquired education (educational qualification) level, through which the introduction and its annex;
- Certificate (s) external evaluation (for entrants on the basis of complete secondary education).
At the request of entrant Admissions (Selection) Commission certifies the copy document of state standard of previously acquired education (educational qualification) level, through which the introduction and annex, certificate (certificate) external evaluation.
The application, filed in paper form, the entrant adds:
- Document state of previously acquired education (educational qualification) level, through which the entry and its annex, the personal choice of originals or copies;
- Certificate (s) external evaluation (for entrants on the basis of complete secondary education) the personal choice of originals or copies;
- Copy of identity and citizenship;
- Six color photos 3 x 4 cm.
Other documents or copies thereof shall be submitted by an entrant if this is due to special conditions of admission in the relevant areas (specialties), established by law, within the period specified for receipt of the documents the selection committee for making the first decision to recommend of entrants for admission.
An entrant submits a certificate of independent external assessment issued in 2015.
All copies certified by the original Admissions Commission, or in accordance with legislation. Copies of documents without having the originals are not considered.
Statements in electronic form may be filed by entrants who wish to participate in the competitive selection on the basis of a certificate of secondary education certificate (certificate) external evaluation of competitive subjects defined rules of admission.
Application is submitted electronically by completing the entrant electronic form on-line and considered the selection committee according to the procedure of submission and consideration of applications in electronic form to participate in the competitive selection to higher education approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine on October 15, 2014 № 1172.
For the competitive selection of persons on the basis of complete secondary education enter University to obtain a bachelor's degree, certificate counted scores of independent external evaluation (the results of entrance examinations, creative competitions) in three subjects or in two subjects and competition creativity, if one is to entry to a profession.
For the competitive selection of persons who enter on the basis of complete secondary education, competitive score is calculated by adding the scores of the certificate of competitive items (points of entrance examinations) baseline points per contest creative abilities (if conducting) and the middle points of the document (supplement to document) of secondary education multiplied by weighting factors. Scores for special achievements and / or successful completion of training courses University awarded based on weighting factors provided by the rules of admission. Thus document the average score of secondary education is calculated on a 12-point scale to the nearest tenth of points and be entered into a single database. Estimates of the document of secondary education to the 5-point scale, recorded as follows: "3" corresponds to "6", "4" corresponds to "9", "5" corresponds to "12". Contributed to a single database on a 12-point scale the average score is automatically placed in a 200-point scale on the table according middle points of the document of secondary education, the estimated 12-point scale, meaning a 200-point scale.
Persons not certified by the Ukrainian language, give a certificate of the Ukrainian Center for Educational Quality Assessment of language assessment which put the document on education (educational qualification) level (up entrance examination due to availability of appropriate pedagogical and scientific personnel who are members of subject (benchmark) commissions).
Participation in the competition as a result of entrance examinations on the basis of complete secondary education
The right to compete only on the results of the competitive entrance examination subjects in University if they participate in a year joining the external assessment are persons who have diseases mentioned in the list of diseases that may impede the Citizens external testing approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and Ministry of Health of Ukraine on February 25, 2008 № 124/95, registered in Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 07 March 2008 № 189/14880.
The right to priority enrollment to University have:
- Persons who under the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Childhood" provided by law;
- Persons who under the Law of Ukraine "On the basis of social protection of disabled people in Ukraine" provided by law;
- Persons who in accordance with the Decree of the President of Ukraine of February 21, 2002 № 157 "On additional measures to enhance the care of the defenders of the Motherland, their legal and social protection, improvement of military-patriotic education" provided by law;
- Graduating high school (complete secondary education) who were awarded gold or silver medal for admission to study on the basis of complete secondary education.
The creation and publication of the list of entrants recommended for admission.
List of entrants recommended for admission, formed by category in a sequence:
- Applicants are recommended to admission out of the competition;
- Applicants are recommended to enroll in place targeted admission;
- Applicants are recommended for admission by interview;
- Applicants are recommended for admission by competition.
Within each category ranking list of of entrants ordered:
- For competitive score from biggest to smallest;
- Given the right to priority enrollment for the same competitive ball in order observance reason for his entry.
The list of entrants recommended for admission indicates:
- Surname, name and patronymic of entrant;
- Competitive mark entrant;
- The conditions for entry without competition;
- There are grounds for admission to places targeted admission;
- The conditions for admission by interview;
- The existence of the right to priority enrollment.
Ranking lists of applicants formed the selection committee with a unified database and published in full on the website of the University. Lists of entrants recommended for admission, the Admissions Committee formed from unified database and made public by posting on the notice boards of the Admission Board and the website of the University.