The educational process is carried out by the credit system.
- credit-modular system of educational process (CMSEP) - a model of the learning process, based on modular technology training and classification of educational units (Credit Transfer);
- credit transfer - a measure of workload required for learning module or block content modules;
- module - documented completed the program for professional training (academic discipline practices attestation), implemented by the relevant educational process;
- content module - a system of educational elements combined on the basis of compliance with specific learning objects.
The aim of implementation CMSEP is to improve quality of professionalshigher education and on that basis, prestige and competitiveness of Ukrainian higher education in the world educational space.
The main tasks of CMSEP are:
- adapting the ideas of European Credit Transfer and accumulating system for higher education in Ukraine for the mobility of students during training and flexibility training, given the quick demands of national and international labor markets;
- enable the student to study on an individual variable part educational and vocational programs generated according to customer requirements and wishes of the student and promotes its self and therefore preparation for life in a free democratic society;
- stimulate educational process participants in order to achieve a high quality of higher education;
- normalization procedure to enable the student to obtain professional qualifications in accordance with labor market.
The forms of CMSEP process conditions: lectures, workshops, seminars, laboratory and individual lessons, all kinds of practices, consultations, individual teachers and other tasks, independent work, all forms and types of student control (except for state attestation) and other forms and types of training activities. Thus, depending on the nature of the course and nature of the student, the quality of student learning objectives measured by performance level.
Normative (required) educational disciplines are part of the basic requirements for education and job description of a certain direction (specialty).
Educational disciplines at the option ensure compliance with the variable part educational qualification characteristics. Their formation of student exercises according to their own needs and interests for future employment activities.
Normative educational disciplines and at the option courses can be taken as the baseline, and other higher education institutions (including foreign) for tripartite agreements.
The volume of normative disciplines and disciplines for the elections scheduled to study must be at least 60 credits for the academic year.
Educational disciplines studied further, not included in the list of disciplines set educational and professional program this direction (specialty). They are included in the student's individual educational plan at the request of the student in the presence of an official document issued by the institution (including overseas), entitled to the provision of higher education and confirms the assignment of credits of this discipline..