O.M. Beketov National University of Urban Economy in Kharkiv receives the training of specialists with higher education in educational levels, subjects (special).
Admission to University all educational and skill level is the contest regardless of funding source learning.
Organization of admitting students in University provides by Admissions Committee, composed approves rector, who is its chairman. Selection committee operates in accordance with the provisions of the Enrollment Committee University approved by the Rector.
All questions related to admission to University the selection committee resolved at its meetings. The decision of the Admissions Committee are published on the notice boards of the Admissions Committee and on the official website http://www.kname.edu.ua/, usually the date of adoption, but no later than the day following the adoption.
The full text of "Admission Regulations to O.M. Beketov National University of Urban Economy in Kharkiv 2015" can be found at Abiturient website.
The main provisions of the document - Admission Regulations.
The teaching collective of the Faculty includes about 100 teachers, of whom almost half are PhD, and 16 Doctors of Technical Sciences, professors.
The Faculty is includes five departments - two of general education and three producing .
The educational process is carried out by the credit system.
The aim of implementation CMSEP is to improve quality of professionalshigher education and on that basis, prestige and competitiveness of Ukrainian higher education in the world educational space.
The main tasks of CMSEP are:
The forms of CMSEP process conditions: lectures, workshops, seminars, laboratory and individual lessons, all kinds of practices, consultations, individual teachers and other tasks, independent work, all forms and types of student control (except for state attestation) and other forms and types of training activities. Thus, depending on the nature of the course and nature of the student, the quality of student learning objectives measured by performance level.
Normative (required) educational disciplines are part of the basic requirements for education and job description of a certain direction (specialty).
Educational disciplines at the option ensure compliance with the variable part educational qualification characteristics. Their formation of student exercises according to their own needs and interests for future employment activities.
Normative educational disciplines and at the option courses can be taken as the baseline, and other higher education institutions (including foreign) for tripartite agreements.
The volume of normative disciplines and disciplines for the elections scheduled to study must be at least 60 credits for the academic year.
Educational disciplines studied further, not included in the list of disciplines set educational and professional program this direction (specialty). They are included in the student's individual educational plan at the request of the student in the presence of an official document issued by the institution (including overseas), entitled to the provision of higher education and confirms the assignment of credits of this discipline..
Admissions Committee - tel. (057) 707-33-26; central building, 2 floor
Center for Preparatory and graduate employment - tel. (057) 707-30-22; central building, 4 floor
Preparatory courses - tel. (057) 707-33-20; central building, 2 floor
Site of Distance education Center - tel. (057) 707-33-18
Centre of Excellence, retraining and distance education - tel. (057) 706-15-53
- Bachelors of specialty 192 - Construction and Civil Engineering, educational program "Civil Engineering (Water Supply and sewerage)"
- Bachelors of specialty 194 - Hydraulic engineering, water engineering and water technologies
- Masters of specialty 192 - Construction and civil engineering, educational program "Water supply and sewerage"
- Masters of specialty 194 - Hydrotechnical construction, water engineering and water technologies
- Bachelors of specialty 101 - Ecology
- Bachelors of specialty 183 - technologies of environmental protection
- Masters of specialty 101 - Ecology
- Masters of specialty 183 - technologies of environmental protection
- Bachelors of specialty 185 - Oil and gas engineering and technologies
- Bachelors of specialty 192 - Construction and civil engineering, educational program "Civil engineering (Heat and gas supply and ventilation)"
- Masters of specialty 185 - Oil and gas engineering and technologies
- Masters of specialty 192 - Construction and civil engineering, educational program "Heat and gas supply and ventilation"
- Bachelors of specialty 161 - Chemical technology and engineering
- Masters of specialty 161 - Chemical technology and engineering